Your choice of 3 types of readings. See below.
PSYCHIC TAROT READING
ANGEL SOUL READING
MEDIUMSHIP READINGS COMING SOON!
What to know before your reading with George:
Please note that I am booked about 3 months out at this time.
Pre-payment is the only way to hold a place for you.
- Who is a Tarot reading for? Anyone who desires to receive psychic guidance about all day to day areas of life; relationships, career, prosperity, timing of events, etc.
- Who is an Angel Soul reading for? This is a completely unique session. George will make contact with your main Guardian Angel and the Archangels that are working with you. The Angels will help you to realize your purpose and help you get there. They also identify blocks to your happiness and can lead you to a life of joy and fulfillment.
- Who is a Mediumship reading for? These readings are for the purpose of communicating with your departed loved ones. Most people come desiring to hear from one or two specific loved ones, however, no Medium can guarantee who will come through. For the best experience possible, come to your reading in a relaxed state without a specific agenda. Being open in mind and heart is essential to a successful sitting. The part you play in the success of the session is truly the most important element of all.
- My intention is to help you live a life of happiness and fulfillment. I never predict death and do not use fear in my readings. I am there to help empower you.
- How do I best prepare for a reading? Come with an open mind and heart. Bring your questions.
- A note about predictions. While I might make predictions about your life, the outcome is totally your responsibility. No Psychic or Medium has the power to create a specific outcome for you. No Psychic or Medium can tell you what to do with your life. The best they can do is to read the energy of your life as it is at the moment of your session. What you do with it from there on rests totally in your hands. What happens in your life is totally your responsibility and no one else's.
- Legal & health advice. I am neither a lawyer nor doctor and do not offer legal or health advice. I can, however, help you to navigate the rough parts of your life as you go through any such challenges.
- Confidentiality & respect. I take your privacy very seriously. I will never share the contents of your reading with anyone. I will always treat you with respect.
- Leave your expectations and agenda at the door! Some folks attempt to control the reading and how it is to go. That’s not the way things work! For the best experience, be open in mind and heart. A reading is an exchange of healing energy and information that flows between the soul of the reader and you. Go with the flow.
- Can I record my reading? Yes. If we are working in person, please bring your own recorder. If we are working long distance, I can record for you.
- Please arrive on time for your reading. If you arrive late, that time will be taken out of your reading. No exceptions. Readings are booked back-to-back. If you’re late, it throws everyone else off.
- All sessions are to be pre-paid via PayPal. You do not need a PayPal account to make a payment. You can use any major credit card. It is safe, simple and secure. I don’t accept any other forms of payment. Prepayment is required to hold your appointment.
- All long-distance readings held via Zoom. It is like Skype but far better. Simple and easy to use. Once you make payment for a reading, we will set up a time for your session. I will then send you a link for us to meet on-line via Zoom. All you will have to do is to click on the link in my email to you. It will bring you directly to the meeting. There is nothing else to do. If you know nothing about computers, you are expected to familiarize yourself with one and if needed, Zoom. I do not offer tech support of any kind. If during your appointment time you are having struggles with you side of Zoom, that time will come out of your session. No exceptions. Your session will start and end on time.
- Cancellation policy. No less than 48 hours is required for you to cancel a reading. If you contact me later than that, your full fee is forfeited.